The Central Wisconsin Applied Research & Business Park is strategically located and affordable, with 190 acres of repurposed facilities and shovel-ready sites on the Wisconsin River. The Park is a bold vision for the former Domtar Paper Mill in Port Edwards, putting the ready biomass resources, infrastructure and workforce of Central Wisconsin to work for a new economy.
- Affordable, ready-to-lease facilities with office, lab and warehousing space available in existing repurposed structures
- Shovel-ready, build-to-suit parcels with configurations of 5 to 50 acres available
- Multiple rail spurs directly serving sites, CN mainline access and locomotive maintenance facilities
- Outstanding highway access to Hwys 54/73 and I-39
- Full infrastructure including access to abundant process water, a high pressure natural gas line and significant electric capacities
- Modern IT & fiber optic throughout site
- Zoned for commercial and industrial uses
- Tax Increment District
- Scenic natural surroundings featuring river frontage and wetland preserves
Wisconsin Institute of Sustainable Cellulosic Operations, Research, and Commercialization (WISCORC) Center.The Central Wisconsin Applied Research & Business Park is also the home of the proposed Site of the proposed WISCORC Center.
Just for Brokers: View our presentation on CWARBP opportunities.
About DMI. The Central Wisconsin Applied Research & Business Park is wholly owned and operated by DMI Acquisitions, LLC of Columbus, Ohio. The former Domtar Paper Mill site was purchased by DMI in 2013, with the aim of bringing new economic activity to the site and benefiting the community. This singular ownership of the park offers a streamlined leasing/purchasing and development process. To discuss opportunities at the Central Wisconsin Applied Research & Business Park, please contact:
Joseph A. Moore, COO, DMI Acquisitions, LLC 1000 Joyce Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43219 PH: 614-252-1811, Cell: 614-625-2815 firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Wisconsin Applied Research & Business Park 100 Wisconsin River Drive, Port Edwards, WI 54469